And whatever you do, in word or deed,
do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Middle School Theatre
In Middle School theatre students are introduced to acting concepts and techniques, set and costume design, improvisation, storytelling, communicating, and other theatrical skills. Throughout the quarter we inspire one another to use these gifts to bring glory to God.
MS performance list:
- The Whatsit by Jon Jory - Spring 2019
- Stuart Little adapted by Joseph Robinette - Winter 2020
- The Truly Remarkable Puss-in-Boots by Patricia Clapp - Spring 2021
- The Invisible Dragon by Patricia Clapp - Spring 2021
High School Theatre
In High School theatre we continue to develop and direct our students’ God-given talents to their fullest potential through full productions in fall and spring semesters.
HS performance list:
- The Seussification of a Midsummer Night's Dream by Peter Bloedel - Spring 2016
- Cheaper by the Dozen by Christopher Sergel - Spring 2017
- A Christmas Carol adapted by Jacqueline Goldfinger - Fall 2017
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs by Michele L. Vacca - Spring 2018
- Legend of Sleepy Hollow adapted by Vera Morris - Fall 2018
- Annie: The Musical - Spring 2019
- Little Women adapted by Jacqueline Goldfinger - Fall 2019
- The Velveteen Rabbit adapted by Philip Grecian - Fall 2020
- Peter Pan Jr - Spring 2021
Potential shows for the 2023-24 school year are currently in review.