Think You Can’t Afford A Christian Education?
Think again. Faith Christian Academy proudly offers Variable Tuition. Tuition at Faith is not a “One-size-fits all.” It’s a range, a range that spans from 40-80% of the full cost of education. Variable Tuition adjusts tuition rates to meet your family’s unique financial position. No family at FCA pays the full cost of education.
Variable Tuition is a need-based tuition assistance program similar to those used by many private schools, colleges, and universities. This program allows families to apply for reduced tuition that is right for their families’ financial situation. Thus, this makes a Faith Christian Academy education affordable to many qualified students who could not otherwise join our school community.
Financial aid is available to those who qualify by applying through Smart Aid. It is Smart Aid, and not Faith Christian Academy, who determines which applicants qualify for financial aid and how much financial aid each qualifying applicant will receive. Any questions about this process should be directed to Smart Aid at 800-360-8027.
Click HERE for instructions and what is required for the application process.
Please visit https://smartaidforparents.com to submit your application for financial aid.
Variable Tuition FAQ
- How Does Variable Tuition Work?
- Do I need to apply to Faith Christian Academy to receive confirmation of my Variable Tuition?
- Upon completion of my Variable Tuition application, when will I receive confirmation of my Variable Tuition?
- Should every new Faith Christian Academy family submit an application for Variable Tuition?
- Do I need to apply for Variable Tuition every year?
- If I do not qualify for the program this year, can I apply again next year?
- Do I need to apply for admission separately from applying for Variable Tuition?
- Will applying for Variable Tuition hurt my student’s chance of being admitted to the school?
- What kind of economic situation is typical of a family who qualifies for Variable Tuition?
- Are some families awarded full tuition?
- Are all admitted students offered Variable Tuition if the family qualifies?
- Who should I contact with questions about Variable Tuition?